HELLENIC SENIOR LIVING OF NEW ALBANY IS THE CHOICE FOR OLDER ADULTS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.
Built on over four acres of land, the community opened is 2018 and is exclusively designed to serve low-income seniors.
- Live in a private apartment. Each apartment features a kitchenette, spacious bathroom and emergency alert system.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified nursing staff are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Meals, housekeeping and laundry are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
The emphasis is on providing residents with the Love, Compassion & Dignity they deserve and on helping each resident maintain as much independence as possible for as long as possible.
Hellenic Management, the company that manages Hellenic Senior Living, is one of the nation’s top senior living providers. The mission-driven company is known for its commitment to Touching Lives by providing Dignified Lifestyles.
Our focus at Hellenic is on placing residents and their families first, and helping residents live their best life yet.
To arrange a visit or to obtain more information about Hellenic Senior Living of New Albany, call 812-944-9048.
The plan for the use of the Indiana Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant is to utilize 95% of the funds in one or more of the following categories:
The items below will be paid on an ongoing basis as they occur February- December.
• Bonuses for extra/weekend shifts
• Wage increases due to merit/market
• Retention activities/employee appreciation
• Shift differentials/Universal worker differentials
Retention bonuses may be paid periodically.
• Bonuses for retention